Friday, April 6, 2012

PAX East 2011....even though it's 2012

In the immortal words of Dante Hicks (go watch Clerks if you don't get it!!!), "I'm not even supposed to be here today."

I should actually be at the PAX East convention in Boston, MA this weekend, but alas here I am in Kansas enjoying the suprisingly nice weather. I won't go into why I am not there...it's all due to circumsances that were out of my control. Damned cirucmstances.

Luckily, I was able to go last year, so in honor of that faithful and fun trip, I have decided to post a slideshow of a few pictures of my trip from last year to give everyone an idea of what a videogame/tabletop gaming convention is about. Plus, there are few pictures of Boston in there as well. I had never been there before, and it was an amazing city to trek through. If any of you get the chance to go there, make sure to do walk the Freedom Trail. It is an awesome experience getting to see some of the sites that helped to give birth to the US.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment